For students pursuing a Science Course stream in the USA and who have a GRE score of 295 or more, Avanse offers Special Privileges in terms of an Unsecured loan and Preferential Interest Rates.
A term loan granted to Indian Nationals for pursuing higher education in India or abroad where admission has been secured .
• The student taking the study loan must be an Indian Citizen and 18 years old or above.
• There must be confirmed admission in the Institute before final disbursement of the education loan
• The student loan must be co-signed by an earning co-borrower in India.
• The Loan amount will be disbursed in Indian Rupees.
• The Tuition and hostel Fee will be directly disbursed to the educational institute ,in installments, as per the requirement of the specific educational institute.
• The loan amount related to other expenses will be disbursed in installments spread over the duration of the study, and ideally will be transferred to the co-borrower's account.
• In case the student resides outside the hostel, the fee will be transferred to the co-borrower's account.
• In case of abroad cases, money will be transferred as per agreement with third party FOREX vendor.
Security for the Loan is determined by the quantum of amount required and the credit worthiness of the principal borrower.
Security - Only Parent/ Guardian as co-borrower
Security- Parent/ Guardian as co-borrower and Collateral security in the form of suitable third party guarantee.
*Third Party Guarantee can be replaced with Parent/Guardian as co-borrower provided the Gross Annual Income of Parent/Guardian (co-borrower) as given in latest Income Tax Return is 3 times of the loan amount.
Security - Parent/ Guardian as co-borrower and tangible collateral security.
Any other expenses required to complete the course like study tours, project work etc.